My goals for 2015 have changed from the ones I set previously and that is okay. I have now set myself some new ones and I am excited about working towards them.
- Wiltshire Gala – February – completed
- 5km swimathon (pool) – completed 19th April
- Royal Wootton Bassett Triathlon – 400m Swim as part of relay team – 31st May
- Wiltshire Gala – May/June
- Level 2 Swim Teaching Qualification – June
- Big Cotswold swim – 4th July
- Solent Swim training weekend – July
- Cotswold Classic 70.3 Triathlon – 1.9km swim as part of relay team – 23rd August
- Solent swim – 19th September raising money for Aspire
- Wiltshire Gala – October
- Club Championships – November
My technique goal is to master bilateral breathing. At the moment I can do it, but I feel it slows me down, so I also need to build my fitness back up while using this style of breathing to make it become habit. Overall I just want to swim as much as possible in both the lake and the pool.