Project Lifestyle – The Goals and KPIs
I have a number of goals I want to achieve through this project:
- I want to wear a dress to the running club christmas party
- either fitting into one of my Coast ones or a new one
- I want to wear a dress to work in summer
- I want to have completed 4 triathlons
- 400m 20km 5km
- 3 of 750m 20km 5km
- I want to lose 3 stone (42lbs) using MFP and Exercise with Nike Fuelband and understanding my binge eating
- I want to fit back into several items of clothing which I was in at my lowest weight of 12st 7lbs
- Oasis Coat
- Next Boyfriend Jeans
- Coast Purple Flower Dress
- Purple Suede Jacket
- I want to beat my club gala times at swimming and do the 800m Free with tumble turns
- I want to take part in more shorter distance club champ runs and beat my times of the ones I did in 2013 (specific goals to follow)
I’m going to measure my success using my project plan and a number of Key Performance Indicators:
- Feeling – word and score
- Clothes Size
- Photographs – in clothes that don’t currently fit
- Running – distance and time to get speed
- Swimming – distance and time to get speed
- Cycling – distance and time to get speed
- Heart rate
- Calories Burned
- Nike Fuelband Data
- My Fitness Pal for calories consumed
I am also going to review everything I’m doing outside of those KPIs as success cannot always be measured:
- I am going to do a Level 1 Triathlon Coaching Course – funded by Tri England South West!
- I am going to the London Coffee Festival and the Cheltenham Literary Festival.
- I am going to learn about coffee and coffee brewing specifically. I want to become more of a coffee snob!
- I am going to learn all about project management and come up with the development plan so my next job can be as a project manager.
- I want to make the most of what I already have in my life, rather than be consumed with wanting new things. I want to use what I’ve learnt into 2013, specifically through the CBT, to keep learning about myself and making the changes I want to make, while learning to love who I am.
I am also going to make sure I reward my efforts along the way. I will also include smaller things that don’t cost money or little money such as the things I wrote about here.
- New Bike – February
- Lake Membership – March/April
- New workout clothes – Summer
- Flat knee length boots for work – October
- Something special for my 30th in January 2015