This month’s update. I can’t believe it is May already!
Move into my own place– Complete!
- Adopt a cat – Looking into this now, so hopefully this will happen soon!
Do a Super Sprint Triathlon – 200m swim, 20km bike, 2.5km run– Complete!
- Take part in running club events and volunteer to help when I can’t take part
- High Worth 5 = 54:50
- Broad Town 5 = June
- Cardiff Half Marathon = October
- Do the Parkrun once a month and volunteer as a marshall
- January = 38:19
- February = 34:40
- March = 34:42
- April = 33:51
- May = Triathlon (Broken Toe) and 5km Race for Life 36:42
- Bake more bread – put a bread baking book on my WW goal reward list
- Complete the CBT Journal for Dummies – Got delayed with the move and getting proper CBT therapist, but will pick up again
- Read more classic books as part of my 2013 reading challenge – I’m going to make sure I do this over the remainder of the year
- Stick to my budget and save for holidays and house things – the first part of this is more important than ever!
Take a bike maintenance course – went to Origin Cycles to learn how to change a tyre and will keep trying to learn bits and pieces over time– Complete Join a WW meetingand work towards goal – decided to do this in May Blog – maybe a redesign– Complete! Plan budget friendly trips– Booked to go to Portugal this month, then it will be exploring locally 🙂
- Try acupuncture – this is going to depend on finances 🙁
- Keep working to create and maintain good mental health – Working on this and it has really become an important aspect of my life 🙂
- Join a coffee club
- Made this a reward for WW goals
- Also bought Kopi nas a present for my Dad, who has given it to me
- Take part in the Masters galas and club championships
- February Gala – 2 Golds and 2 Silvers!
- Next one in July 🙂
- Work out savings plan for trip to Japan – this is on hold 🙁
- Catch up on Greys Anatomy
- Get regular haircuts – Going well 🙂
- Move forward with my life and make new friends – making work friends and at running club
- Do my best at my new job
- Making my password mantras as have to type them in multiple times day
- Having a rethink about what I want to do longer term
- Keep my commute healthy – Felt better this last week as the evenings are now lighter (worried about next winter though)
- Listen to Harry Potter audiobooks – Books one, two and three, and four done , on five as we speak 🙂
Get rid of stuff I no longer need when I move– Complete!
- Use the mantra ‘F**k It’ – trying to remember this
- Take up pilates or yoga – might have to get a dvd to do this one
- Create photo albums for all my trips
- Try two new recipes a month from my cook books
- March –
- Chicken & Bacon bake
- Proper poached eggs
- Beef Chilli
- Braised Leeks and Rainbow Kale
- Salmon poached with lemon
- Tasty scrambled eggs
- March –
Almost half way through the year and I feel like I’ve made good progress on this. Some bits may have to be changed, but I’m happy I am keeping it focused.