It’s so warm outside it doesn’t feel like October at all!
So how did I do with my September Goals?
A mix of success and not 🙂
- Clean Car – I’m so bad, this really needs to be done!
Stick to Budget– a bit of rearranging but it’s all good.
- Track on WLR and Blog – gave up on both of these as I’m just not finding them useful
Swim/Pump/Combat/Bike – Do Every Week – Some success. Study– Yes! Just need to set a schedule now.
- Book Exam – I’m not ready
Blog – I’ve got some good posts planned Read Bookclub Book Repay my Dad for holiday Book Cupcake Workshop– Fully booked 🙁 Prepare Canada Budget– I’m all ready!
On to October Goals:
- CLEAN CAR!
- Create Study Plan and try to stick to it
- Book Exam for realistic time scale
- Look into Swimming Lessons to improve Technique
- Arrange Fitness Schedule with Linz
- Body Pump Once a Week
- Swim Twice a Week
- Another Fitness Session at Least Once a Week
- Read and Work through new Counselling book
- Read Book Club Book
- Blog Posts
October is quite a busy month for me, but I finally feel I’m going somewhere I want to go. It also helps that my Canada trip is only 3 months away!!! So Excited!!!