Today has been a long day so I am already in bed. I’ve got a hot chocolate and a book ready and some incense burning. I feels very relaxing.
- Breakfast = greek yogurt with oats, honey, seeds and banana
- Snack – Nak’d Bar Pecan Pie
- Lunch – Houmous and Lettuce Bagel with a granola yogurt
- Snack = Melon
- Dinner = Chicken and Pesto Panini
- Snack = Cookie
- Coffee = 2
- Tea = 3
- Hot Chocolate with Marshmallows = 1
I was hungry all day today. Even doing Body Pump at lunchtime didn’t give my appetite the jolt that normally makes it disappear for a while. I think there was also a bit go ‘I just want to eat’ in there too.
Total calories consumed today was 2168. 51% carbohydrates. 18% protein. 31% fat. Not a bad profile. The main different was that I only had 17.9 grams of fibre. This is interesting and I need to look back over previous entries to see if there is a correlation with hunger and fibre. A mini project for me 🙂