Today has been another day of thinking. I doing that a lot at the moment. I used a be an action girl, but now I’m slowing things down and trying to take note of what is actually going on in my head.
Today has been a good day food and exercise wise. I went to Body Combat after work and kicked up a sweat. It felt good! Especially as I was so tired when I started. I really had to force myself through the warm up, but by the time the leg track came round I was on top of it 🙂
I have consumed 1815 calories today. 45% from carbohydrates. 17% from protein. 38% from fat. I plan to sit down soon and go back through my stats since I started this and find a better fat intake. I also had 28 grams of fibre, which is well above the average recommend intake of 18 grams.
WLR resources also says I have consumed 11 portions of fruit and vegetables. I really need to look into what makes a portion as I had thought I had about 6 today, not 11!
- Breakfast = Oatmeal with organic raspberry jam, cashew butter, sunflower seeds and dark chocolate chips
- Lunch = Multi seed bagel with houmous, hot smoked salmon and lettuce followed by a cashew cookie Nak’d bar
- Snack = cantaloupe Melon
- Second Snack = Eat Natural Bar
- Pre Work Out Snack = 3 Brazil Nuts
- Dinner = Pasta (from my Amalfi Trip) with homemade spicy tomato, mushroom and onion sauce with cheddar cheese on top.