Back to normal after a weekend of fun 🙂
I had a great day. I listened to my body. I spoke to my counsellor and listened. I listened to myself (I need to work on that though). I did some exercise. I felt pretty great all day. By great I mean I felt okay. There were no significant ups or downs, things were steady all day. I suppose the most important thing is I noticed!
Eating and drinking today went well.
- Breakfast = greek yogurt with sunflower, pumpkin, chia seeds, oats, banana and honey with an apple juice.
- Lunch = hot smoked salmon and avocado salad and a Nak’d Bar
- Snack = British Strawberries
- Pre Work Out Snack = 3 brazil nuts
- Dinner = 3 egg omelette with cheese, tomato and onion and some fig relish
- Dessert = one slice of toast with lemon curd
- 1 Coffee
- 2 Green Teas
- 2 Fruit Teas
- Lots of water
I quite like listing the food. It takes away the emotion, but allows me to reflect as I write and look at the photos.
I think that might have been the last of British Strawberries for this year. In the paper this morning there were pictures of where autumn has already begun. I love autumn even though it’s early. Time to move onto this season’s food.
I consumed 1729 calories. I earned approximately 600 by doing Body Jam express and Body Pump. I’m happy with that balance.
31% from carbohydrates. 19% from protein. 50% from fat. Not a great profile. My fat consumption is very high. I for got I had avocado for lunch with the salmon so I probably should have had more carbs at dinner, but I wanted an omelette. It’s now 8:20pm and I feel good. I’m not hungry and my tea is going down nicely. I just need to watch my choices a bit more.
Onto the food gallery 🙂