Sorry I missed yesterday but I had an old university friend visit and we got to catching up and time just flew by 🙂
So over the weekend I consumed 4742 calories. A bit much for just 2 days, but this included alcohol, which I haven’t tracked on this before. I was worth it though. I forgot to take photos of our meal out last night and the alcohol, but I tracked it on WLR.
- Yogurt and Granola with banana
- Beans and cheese on toast
- Chicken Fajitas and beer (restaurant meal)
- Lots of tea with milk
- Eggy bread with almond butter, dark chocolate chips and banana
- Latte with a lemon cupcake
- Bread tastings at market
- Sausages with bread and relish and corn on BBQ
- Bread and chocolate spread
- Lots of coffee
Over the 2 days 43% came from carbohydrates. 17% from protein and 37% from fat and 3% from alcohol.
Actually not a bad profile. I just consumed a bit too much. I find it harder when I’m not planned, so I need to work on that a bit more, but I’m okay with what I had.
I missed my swimming and body combat this weekend as well. It was nice to have a weekend off 🙂
I had a great weekend catching with my friends and that is what matters 🙂
Here are the photos I took over the weekend.