I have realised lately that I have been wandering and I have been lost.
This goes against what I wanted to set out to do with my blog. I wanted to show any readers and myself that I can wander and live without having to plan every singe detail out before hand. However I’ve been slacking and I have been paying for it, mainly through gaining weight 🙁
There fore I am going into August with a fresh outlook and a plan. I am setting myself some goals and I am going to try very hard to stick to them all month.
In the past I have found setting my self weekly goals and to lists put too much pressure on me and so I am taking a fresh approach and laying them out for the month. I am not going to post my weight as I do not want this to become a weight loss blog. I want it to be about my life and right now this is what I am thinking about and is therefore my current adventure.
- Track all my food and exercise on WLR
- Stay as close to my calorie limit as possible
- Try to exercise 5 times a week
- Attend a course on improving self esteem
- Read the August book club book
- Clean my car
- Book courses – photography, cupcake and possible one other
- Book flights to Canada
- Continue with ‘Me Time’ and counselling
- Attend an Apple One to One workshop
- Use my bike at least once a week